This Halloween spider cake is delicious, spicy and nice finished with frosting and chocolate spiders. Your kids (and you) will enjoy this cake!
This cake is made from warming spices and fits great with the inclement weather that is normally associated with Halloween. With each bite it warms your inner you and it tastes great with a cup of hot chocolate or tea. The cake is finished with frosting and then spiders are divided on top so it naturally fits the Halloween theme.
Now it may seem very difficult, but it is not that bad. The spiders webs are M & M’s and the legs and the web are made of chocolate. Because of the many colors the cake looks exuberant. If you prefer an elegant cake that is also possible. Then take mocha beans and dark chocolate for the web and the legs.
Halloween spider cake
Tips Halloween spider cake
- You can melt the chocolate and place in a piping bag, where you cut off a small tip to make the chocolate figures. But the chocolate is also for sale in styluses that can be warmed and got exactly the right tip for writing or drawing;
- For this recipe a spicy cake because that tastes so good in the fall, but an ordinary cake base is also very tasty;
- You get the cream as evenly as possible with a spatula. Spoon first half of the filling on top and spread smooth with the spatula. Then you divide the rest over the side.
Preparing Halloween spider cake
- You can prepare the cake in the morning. Keep it in the refrigerator until use.
Keep Halloween spider cake
- Store this cake up to 1 day in the refrigerator.
Recipe Halloween spider cake